Thursday, November 10, 2011

November at the beach..

 My job takes me to the beach a couple times every week, Being born and raised here I know I take it for granted.
This is Melbourne Beach boardwalk. I used to ride my bike over during summer breaks and soak in the sun!
 The waves were very large due to a tropical storm off our coast. The skys were clear and beautiful!
           These are what we locals call sea grapes. Some still make jam from the berries and it is devine!

                                    
There were many people out enjoying the beautiful weather!  78 degrees and breezy, the sun feels amazing!


None of the beaches in Brevard County allow pets. We are slated to get a small dog park in December. It is going to be fun to take the pups and see how they like the ocean. There is a beach in Ft. Pierce (an hour south of us) that allows horses by permit. That is on my list of things to do in the near future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment