Saturday, October 15, 2011

 This is my boy Johnny Cash!  He is 6 and he has had the last year off. My work schedule as well as a million other excuses have kept me from riding other than a few trails. We recently moved the boys closer to home to our neighborhood barn and are ready to start working again. We are just starting back  in the dressage arena and boy..it is work! ....John's favorite thing is JUMPING!! Cross country to be exact! 
This is my husbands boy Chance...He is the perfect husband horse and always takes good care of him. He was a very lucky find and so glad we came across him after we lost Ely.

We are having a get together at the barn this evening.... I will take along the camera and introduce you to some of our horse friends!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that you took the plunge! Your horses are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete