Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a great holiday!  Mine was BUSY! Worked up till 2pm on Christmas eve. Cooked,  cleaned and decorated for 25 guests for Christmas dinner. It was 85 degrees and beautiful here for Christmas. Had a great day with  friends, family and neighbors! My son was in from school in PA. We made a trip to see the other kids on the other side of the state and had a great day visiting with them.
                                                       (Fred the rescue cat in his new home)
Temps dropped to 35 last night. How rude! LOL Supposed to be 30 tonight so everything that's green and tropical has to be covered today. I love my yard with all the lush vegetation except for the few nights that I have to pull out drop cloths and sheets and cover a half acre to protect it from freezing.

Rode Johnny Cash for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday with yet another new trainer! She was great! Affordable!  I feel very lucky to have found  trainers to work with on jumping and dressage. Both are very knowledgeable and come to my barn.

I officially put my real estate career on hold yesterday. I am working with a great agent at the office and only doing referral work. WHAT A RELIEF! I have been struggling with this decision for a long time and now that it has been done I am very relieved. I like to think I will go back to it one day and be successful again.
                                           ( Happy November orchid that smells AMAZING )

Haven't made any resolutions really. I just plan to continue being healthy as possible, riding often and enjoying all the blessings in my life!

Happy New year friends! Hope that 2012 is everything you want and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment